4/2/11

Adoption...


"Maybe just maybe, I am somebody's and you are mine. We may have never crossed paths, but our hearts and prayers pass each other every day. Every morning, you awake with a need, I awake with one too. Maybe, just maybe, we were meant to be. You have questioning eyes and I have quivering, "won't-stop talking" lips. Are we the same? How can we belong together? Can I look after you? Are you able? Will you love me? Will I love you? Why don't we try? You can't take me back though. I won't let you go, you know. From the moment you walked through my hearts door, I knew that you were somebody's and now I know you are mine. Our prayers and hearts have crossed paths. You have filled my need as I have yours. You can say it. Don't be afraid. Yes, I am your family now. Let me carry you. Let me hold you. Let me provide for you. Let me know you. Let me teach you. Let me love you Rapeleng"
Acts:4.34 Neither was there any among them that lacked......

No comments: