4/19/11

The blogpost previously titled Sh!t then my day turned into such so...am watching my words now

http://www.canvasandpen.com/african-american-art.html
Pain revisited.....i thought it was dawn, i thought the sun was about to rise. Then I think I must have stepped on an active landmine. Now I am doing time or life, with shrapnel lodged in my every state of mind. I can’t think past it. I can’t move beyond it. I can’t breathe in. And I can’t exhale. It’s that dang pink elephant that’s causing this doom. Who do I speak to? Who do I tell? I can’t even explain it...and I am done telling tales! Unchain me! Let my life go! Let my future be filled with me being a hopeful so and so. I am done doing 10 to life. It was your mistake, not mine. Its your life that has left me peculiar, ridiculous...your choice! I have shrugged and brushed it off for so long, but its never ever really gone. If I take one wrong step, hear one wrong line then my mind drifts back to when you stole my time. SH!T. Can my mind get the memo?

“It’s over, its done! You survived, outlasted it all. You are a hero...you rescued time...with new thoughts, new ideas, new plans....the old is only as good as evidence now. But I see no jury nor judge...you will never been on trial for this past done. You are no one’s victim, just a witness to the past done done. These eyes are windows to your soul, not just to a mere time of old. Look past through to your soul! Let the light come to it! You will see that you are alive and you are whole once again.”

Revelation 21:4-5
‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

2 comments:

Rainyjoy said...

hey hun, how r u doing ?

i just want you to know that nobody may understand what you are going through but here is the good news, God knows it all every joy, pain, mistakes n heartaches.

so like the song says don't lose it all, He is with you always.

love you and have a wonderful EASTER !

ABIGAIL NY said...

Agree with Rainyjoy. Encourage you to look to him.

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com