6/13/09

RING The ALARM!


Flo Rida has goooooooooone. Yay. I am liking and "crushing" and hoping again..just in case you were wondering. God Bless You my future Hubby. This Post is for you. I hope your family is great and growing in God. Am getting groomed for all sorts of things right now. Mum is hosting dinner to a huge group. How does she do it? I hope I will master it by the time I meet you. Stay in the word! Stay strong! the picture is just a clue on what i like. I may change my mind though to suit your budget, don't get scared now!! Okay I have to go host...byeeeeeee

T

4 comments:

Tendayi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebirth said...

i will pass the message across

Tendayi said...

oh you have met? thnks

Enchante said...

hey at that rate you better be on your knees praying for his financial security!