6/11/09

the Straw that broke the Camel's BaCk....

I GET Why we must date before declaring I LOVE YOUs so you learn whether the object of your affection/desire will SUPPORT you ..Like a bra, like a bosom buddy, like your big toe, like a spine, like a running mate. Dude, You don’t have to minimalize the things I choose to follow by calling them useless, and impersonal…I enjoy facebook, you don’t. Fair enough. I tweet, you won’t. I get that. What is the difference between black people in Cape Town and Black People in Birmingham? You dare to mock the African nature of the place while you cohabit with the same Africans in a country that is not your own. Yes, I dare to buy a $$$$$ ticket to join my fellow Africans to acquire an education that maybe of the same caliber as yours but I STILL WANT TO GO THERE. I can’t believe I liked you. You clearly don’t have my back! Okay I geT iT, he is not mine! I really don't want to see anymore shadiness in his character....it doesn't need TO get TO repulsion but Aaaaargh!

3 comments:

Rebirth said...

most people are not confident hence the lack of support for people who tend to know what they want

Tendayi said...

i agree, also some people also try to be confident about others' decisions when its not even their responsibility. like my choice is not for sale, u dont need 2 buy it y'know.

Tendayi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.